Join us on September 15th.
Where: SecureSet HQ, 3801 Franklin St, Denver, CO 80205
Breaking Down Cloud Security
Proactively build security into your cloud architecture or reactively assess the security of your cloud
Many organizations are moving to the cloud and they need to do so with their eyes wide open. Some organizations and IT administrators may fear the cloud, but we all use cloud services in some way. Our organizations want to take advantage of the financial and operational benefits of cloud computing, but not expose our organizations to undue risk. This presentation covers the topic of cloud security in a down-to-earth and practical way and provides realistic security measures you can put in practice right away.
- This presentation will review the current industry standard guidelines for cloud security
- We will also review several popular Cloud Service Provider (CSP) security models and security controls.
- No cloud security presentation would be complete without a brief introduction to software container security concepts.
- This presentation will review several examples of cloud security controls that provide virtual firewalling, server/service security, encryption.
- We will also review a few of the popular cloud security certifications, namely:
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- (ISC)2 Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Quick tech bio:
Scott Hogg, CCIE #5133, CISSP #4610, is the CTO for Global Technology Resources, Inc. (GTRI). Scott helps organizations secure use cloud services and possess the CCSK and CCSP certifications. Scott also works on SDN, network programmability, IPv6, and many other emerging network technologies.