Paying your annual dues through Zelle will automatically register you as a Denver Chapter member.
The National ISC2 organisation used to provide a formal document to join the Denver Chapter, however it is no longer used, so Zelle is the best method. You can also pay with cash or a credit card when you attend a chapter meeting.
Annual Dues are $25, and are due in July. Pay by Zelle®.
Open the Zelle app on your mobile device, or from your online bank account.
Choose the account you want to send money with
Use firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient
If you're not currently a member, we'll be notified of your payment and will automatically add you.
There are a variety of benefits for joining the (ISC)² Denver Chapter. By being a Chapter member, you can:
- Engage in leadership roles, such as appointed positions and committee chairs
- Earn CPEs by participating in professional activities (if applicable)
- Participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by speaking at industry events or writing articles for publication
- Participate in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security
- Enjoy discounted event registration and 15% off (ISC)2 merchandise
- Maintain voting privileges