We would love to have you join our chapter! Our members share knowledge, grow professionally, raise security awareness and advance information security throughout our local communities. We seek to enable every member to earn CPEs by participating in professional activities (if applicable) and participate in co-sponsored events with other industry associations. We believe strongly in local community outreach projects (public service) to educate people about information security. Every member must commit to abide by the (ISC)2 Code of Ethics.
The (ISC)2 Denver Chapter recognizes the following member types:
- Student members maintain all membership rights reserved for regular members except for the right to be elected as a Chapter Officer. Student members should be a full-time undergraduate student with an interest in information security.
- Associate members are interested in information security, but are not fully (ISC)2 certified members. Associate members in good standing will have voting rights for regular business matters, but not for the election of Chapter Officers. Furthermore, associate members are not eligible to serve as a Chapter Officer.
- Regular members maintain all membership rights defined in the bylaws, including the right to be elected as Chapter Officers. Regular members must be current in their dues payments, be a current (ISC)2 Certification holder, and be in good standing with (ISC)2 with regards to that certification.
- Corporate members will not be able to serve as Chapter officers nor have any regular member voting rights. Corporate members will be permitted to send designees to member-only chapter meetings and events as identified by name with the list of names to be provided upon renewal of corporate membership. The number of designees will be directly related to the sponsorship level as noted in the Chapter Sponsorship Agreement. These designess will not be endowed with voting rights, permitted as Chapter officers or serve on committees. Corporate memberships are to be governed in accordance with the Chapter Sponsorship Agreement.
Paying your annual dues through Zelle will automatically register you as a Denver Chapter member.
Dues of $25 apply to Student, Associate, and Regular members. Corporate memebers are governed by the Chapter Sponsorship Agreement.
Please include an email address and your ISC2 number in the notes of your submission. Zelle only provides a first and last name of a sender and we would like to add you to our email list for future events.
Dues shall be payable in full on January first of each year. Members elected during the year shall, within two weeks from the date of receipt of a Notice of Election, pay dues for the current period. New members paying their first dues during the last quarter (October, November, or December) of a year will be considered paid through the following year. Dues should be paied with Zelle®.
- Open the Zelle app on your mobile device, or from your online bank account.
- Choose the account you want to send money from.
- Use email@example.com as the recipient
- Please include an email address and your ISC2 number in the notes of your submission.
If you're not currently a member, we'll be notified of your payment and we will automatically add you.